Friday, November 23, 2012

Opening Night!

Tonight is opening night for the Outre Theatre's premiere production, The Wild Party! The show has been very fun to put together. My musicians colleagues are talented and entertaining, but the cast. Oh my the cast. Of course they're all great actors and there are so many great voices onstage, but they are incredibly kind and friendly to boot! In any other production I've been a part of, I've never had so many cast members just walk up to me and introduce themselves.

If you are going to be in the SoFla area during the next three weeks, you need to come to the show, and afterwards you need to come say hi to me. It's mandatory.

My schedule has been crazy, which is why I haven't been posting much lately. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to it soon. On the bright side, I haven't missed a day of playing yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment