Saturday, September 15, 2012

Week 7 - Halfway There!

Time is just flying by! Today is the halfway point of the First Quarter, and I'm pretty happy with how things are going. While I'm not practicing as much as would be ideal, I am more focused and aware of what's happening when I am practicing.

My tone is stronger, I'm having less and less problems with sound production in the second octave, my stress levels are dropping. Things on the home/job front are smoothing out as well, which is a welcome relief from the stresses of months gone by.

I have a new project that I've already begun work on. It involves performing, analysis, and writing, and the resulting document will be presentable in many formats. There's a tiny chance it may even make a little money! Now, I'm not going to share anything about this new project until next Friday, September 21st, for reasons that will be made clear, well, on Friday.

Maybe I'll be able to record a new video by Friday as well. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment