Friday, September 7, 2012

Forward motion

There are many things I could complain about, but I'm not going to. While I'm limited on practice time and energy, I am fortunate enough to say that my sound is improving, and I'm maintaining the same amount of openness at the embouchure hole (i.e. - rolling out), which is really great.

I've been working a lot this week, and I enjoy my job. I would like to be working in music sometime soon, but I'm glad be able to honestly say that my current job isn't intolerable, and sometimes is downright enjoyable. Paychecks are finally coming in, so while I hesitate to say so, it would appear at the moment that things are finally going to start looking up again. I still think it will be at least one full month before it all really levels out.

No comments:

Post a Comment