Sunday, August 19, 2012

Practice Plans for Aug. 19, 2012

I've decided to go ahead and post my practice plans for today before I practice, then I'll come back later today and post some reflections on how it went. If this set up works, I'll draw up similar plans for the next two days and go from there with revised the Master Practice Plan.

Here we go:
Jim Walker's Harmonic Exercise
From the Patricia George Taffanel-Gaubert pages:
No. 2 1st 8va
No. 4 – Group 1 (C major – g minor)
No. 5 – All Keys
No. 6 – Inverted 3rds, C major
No. 7 – E major
No. 8 – Variation 3
No. 9 – Variation 5
No. 12 – B-F#, two beat chunks

Then I'm going to get back to working on Bolero, maybe I'll be able to video record it and post the first and final versions on Tuesday.

Piccolo – Piccolo Practice Book Exercises 1&3 (pg. 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment