Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Recital Planning

The "Wild Party" has officially come to an end. Le sigh. It was an absolute blast. I could go on and on, such a good time.

With that show over, I'm going to get going on my first SoFla recital. I have a program picked out that I think will be pretty interesting for the audience and also provide a good amount of challenge for myself. I'm going to start contacting some pianists and possible venues soon, and hopefully I'll have a date picked out soon!

I'm not really sure which week I'm in for this quarter, but I'm not going to let that get me down. I'm glad to say that I've been playing every day like I wanted to, and I've been making progress. All of this will be more thoroughly discussed in a later post (hopefully soon). Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment