Thursday, March 21, 2013

Moving Forward

I was trying out a yoga studio, and I've decided to sign up for regular classes. The environment is very positive, and I feel safe to challenge myself (or take it easy) without getting self-concious.

Recital preparation is going well, as is my general practicing. While it's not been as much or as regular as I'd like, I can hear and feel subtle changes and improvements.

Even though I included money and fiscal concerns in my mission statemenys of sorts for this blog, I've shyed (shied?) away from actually discussing it, mainly because I wasn't sure how to speak on the subject without revealing too much. I'm going to give it a shot now though. My original goal was (and still is) to be making my living 100% from music by the time I'm 30 (5 years from when I set the goal). I can say that, so far this year, I'm at about 40% music work and the rest from my two part-time jobs. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment