Monday, October 8, 2012

Quarter 1 is coming to a close.

There are just a few weeks left in this first quarter! It's been quite an experience so far. I know I haven't been posting as much as I used to, but I think it'll take a while before I can get to the point where I'm posting frequently and not sharing inane thoughts. I mostly wanted to drop in to say that I'm still here, and still practicing.

I've begun practicing clarinet and saxophone again, which is actually kind of fun. I'm alternating days on each one (of course practicing flute/picc every day). Rehearsals for Wild Party are going to start up at the end of the month, so I'll be starting to dig into the book soon. I've been avoiding practicing it so far just so that I can get reacquainted with the instruments themselves and try to build some general skill with the instrument itself, not just learning the licks I need to know to collect a check.

I'm working on some ideas for next quarter and next year, but I don't have anything concrete to share just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment