Monday, July 30, 2012

Plans for Weeks 1 and 2

It's going to be a crazy week because we're packing everything up and traveling across the country. Maybe it would be easier to push everything back a week or a month, but I feel like I need to make myself push through this time instead of taking an easier way out. Since it'll be a hectic couple of weeks, and I'm not sure how time will pan out, I've mapped out the first two weeks below.
Thankfully I've already begun some preliminary practicing, trying to lay some foundation for the work I'm going to be doing. On the first few days of the week I'm going to try and touch on flute, piccolo, and recorder, but on the moving days I'm only going to worry about a little bit of flute tone and finger technique.
Notice that I plan on "sharing"   a recording of myself playing the opening flute solo from Ravel's Bolero at the end of Week 2. I'm looking forward to it!



Hopefully as I go along, I'll become better at preparing these weekly practice plans, and they'll be a little easier to understand. There will be sporadic practice reviews that I'll post, commentary on how things are going, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment